1. Make up the custard as directed on packet and leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, slice the banaa finely and chop the other fruit into bite size pieces (if using tinned fruit, drain well).
3. Layer the fruit (bananas, raisins and other fruits), yoghurt and custard in a glass bowl or in individual pots e.g layer of fruit, layer of custard, layer of fruit, layer of yoghurt, layer of fruit, layer of custard.
4. Top with muesli and sunflower seeds.
5. Place in the fridge until you are ready to eat it!
200g (7oz) fruit e.g. apricot, orange, kiwi, apple, berries, pineapple
4 tablespoons raisins
150ml (5fl oz) natural yoghurt
Packet low-fat instant custard
6 tablespoons muesli